The first time I watched American Horror Story, I stopped at the first episode. Infantata, the ghost of Dr. Charles Montgomery's mutilated baby freaked me out the first episode.
Instead of watching it, I looked up the entire series on Wikipedia. Yeah. I cheated. So?
This Sunday, my roommate and her friend began watching the first season. I thought, "why not give it another shot?"
My roommates were so confused by the show. They started asking me questions about if certain characters where ghosts or who killed who. It was so funny watching them anxiously wait for their questions to be answered. It made the experience more bearable.
This show is freaky, but I can't seem to stop myself from watching it! I watched the show from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. then I persuaded myself to do my homework and that if I didn't stop watching I might have nightmares.
I'm two episodes away from the finale, then on to season two!

I am obsessed with this show! And I am very excited to be watching the fourth season air tonight at 10!
ReplyDelete