Sunday, October 26, 2014
Ouiji: Keep Telling Yourself It's Scary
When I watched the trailer to this movie, I immediately thought, "Oh, my god. This is going to be so funny."
The movie contains characters from ABC Family and CWTV. This immediately caught my attention because I knew the horrible acting would distract me from the scary.
Turns out I had nothing to be scared of.
Of course the film includes a character who refuses to accept that something horrible is about to happen or doesn't acknowledge their actions will have any consequences. You can't have an oblivious character without her ignorant followers - her friends.
No matter how many times her friends told to stop or that they were scared, they still followed what she said instead of smacking her and telling to her to find solace in a therapist.
Asides from that, the movie has some semi-normal looking ghosts and a half-expected villain twist.
At the end, they defeat the villain, at the consequence of losing the majority of their group, then a cliffhanger-ending that makes you think, "Maybe they didn't defeat the villain."
Don't waste your money on this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment