Scrolling through my feeds on any type of social media, I find Kim Kardashian's bare butt from her Paper magazine photo shoot.
There are people who love it. There are people who despise it. I could honestly care less.
Yes, she's a mom, but does that mean she must stop being a sexual being? If she wants to show her butt, let her. There are people will say she doesn't have any self-respect, but that's up to Kim.
My real concern is the amount of backlash Melissa Milano has gotten for posting a selfie of herself breast feeding her 3-month-old child.
Kim's gotten some negative feed back, but why is Melissa feeling more heat for doing a natural thing?
Kim is showing off her curves in a sexual and fun way. Melissa is showing nurture and beauty. And you don't even see much.
I get people don't want to see breast feeding because it's more private and intimate. I believe Melissa is receiving so much backlash because she can't be sexualized while breast feeding. This is the age where we all have become so desensitized toward nudity and sex, but we can't take a loving mother feed her child.
What do you guys think?
I agree, it doesn't make sense what is considered acceptable and what isn't. I guess if you put it out there on social media than you have to expect some of both.
ReplyDeleteI think in general people have too many opinions about people and their bodies. Who cares? We all have butts and private areas, I think society needs to get over it.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with you.
ReplyDelete